We are seeking Design & Construction Project Systems specialists to support the implementation and delivery of Envision on new projects.
Delivery Engineers are responsible for implementing Envision on client projects to improve project success, grow reputation and build strong client relationships. This role involves providing engineering, systems, development and testing support, business process, change management, training and customer and account management support in the implementation of Envision on projects.
Envision is a collaborative project delivery platform for major design and construction projects across the Infrastructure and Energy & Resources industries that enables near real-time, site-based capture of project data and the continuous integration of that data into the decision-making process. It gives optimal visibility of a project’s schedule, progress, change and costs – drawing on the latest field information and collaboration among project participants, from field teams to design and construction offices and more – driving faster and more informed decision-making.
- Implement the Envision Engagement & Delivery Plan approved by the Head of Engagement and Delivery
- Implement Envision on client projects
- Provide training and coaching to client personnel to support the implementation of Envision and associated work practices
- Support the Envision development team with testing and development of new features
- Support the Envision development team in the definition and analysis of new features
- Develop training and product documentation material (written, presentation, video)
- Develop custom solutions using Envision Forms
- Respond to user support questions and problems and provide technical support to Envision users as required
- Provide support to the sales team, including product demonstrations and pre-sales engagements with potential clients
- Flexibility to travel and work with constraints of FIFO site rosters
- 5 – 10 years experience working on large and complex infrastructure or energy & resource projects
- Excellent communication, leading and influencing skills to work with people and teams to support change (working practices / processes and adoption of new technology)
- Experience setting up project controls and reporting systems and processes on projects greater than $150M in size
- A passion for working with people and a desire to improve ways of working
- Good computer skills including: MS.Excel, Primavera P6
- Ability to work closely and train/coach Construction Supervisors, Project Engineers, Project Controls and Project Management Team
- Degree (or equivalent) qualification in Engineering or similar discipline
- Willingness and flexibility to travel to client project sites, which may require inter-state and potential overseas travel
Ennova is an innovative Australian owned technology company based in Brisbane, Australia.
Register your interest in this role by emailing email@example.com providing a current resume, salary expectations and availability. All applications will be treated with strict confidence.