Our 3 iOS applications have all been upgraded to support the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system. With these version updates, a number of new features and existing issues have been fixed. The changes are summarised below:
Intended for day-to-day updating of Activities, Events and Tasks. Enables offline working in areas of poor network coverage.
- Improved sync with direct upload of images to minimise the risk of timeouts
- Addition of Tasks (create, edit, update, comment)
- Filter and sync by project, location and discipline
- Optionally store images to photo reel for future reuse
- Add/change owners for Activities, Events and Tasks
- Improved colours and content layout
Intended for access to the majority of web interface features. Relies on continuous network access.
- Resolve issues uploading images
- Improve toolbar and sign in form
- Improve colours and styling
Intended for capturing daily attendances by scanning QR codes for employees. Enables offline working in areas of poor network coverage.
- Add a short (1.5 seconds) delay between scans
- Play success/fail sounds and vibrate device when scanning codes
- Play an alert sound when sync is complete
- Hide flashlight icon on devices with no flash
- Display dates on attendances screen when timestamp is not today
- Improve colours and usability of sign in form