Origin’s APLNG Collaborative Well Delivery program is led by CPB Contractors. Their team of more than 1,000 gas gathering delivery experts are working across four gas fields to bring wells online faster than ever before.
The program features more than 20 individual jobs, ranging from $2 million to $90 million each and, after four successful years of program delivery, the team introduced Envision to help reach their next level of improvement.
Envision has been the central source of project data since 2016 and was the force behind the creation of an electronic timesheet feature that eliminated thousands of handwritten dockets. The solution ultimately fast-tracked timesheet entry by five days, creating unmatched currency in project records.
In the past 12 months alone, Envision has supported:
- 13,600 photos and 4,800 user comments
- 9,500 progress and 346,000 cost entries
- 203,000 electronic subcontractor dockets
Other key advantages to date include:
- Enabling real-time schedule management and remote monitoring linked to P6
- Refocusing supervisor time for better in-field planning performance
- Improving end-of-month reporting
- Empowering fast visibility of potential issues
A full case study on the project has just been launched and is available here.